Headlight Fairing for the Yamaha VSTAR 1100 Bagger Fairing – Fiberglass – Quad 6.5″ Holes with Stereo & Speakers
This is a 100% fiberglass unit made here in the USA. This is not a cheap Chinese imitation unit, these are the thick, heavy duty units made by us and that will survive through the worst of the weathers ( now i would not recommend putting it through a tornado or hurricane) and thousands of miles later on your Harley. Get the good stuff here, made by Americans for Americans, we are riders who love our Harleys, we know the best and only want the best, so should you.
* Keep those ears humming and scare off those bad drivers with some good loud tunes while you are riding – great for people who can’t see you but can now hear you = White head repellant.
* Great wind deflection, keep the bugs on the fairing not on your face, better than most consumer bug sprays.
* Unit is black primer coated – can be installed as is or painted. looks great either way, give your bike that extra custom look that others can’t afford.
* Manufactured with hand laid fiberglass by real fiberglass workers, I promise these guys take pride in their work not like some sweat shop workers. Stronger than that low cost Chinese plastic stuff.
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:
NUTS AND BOLTS TO PUT THE FAIRING TOGETHER.
* RADIO/CD PLAYER WITH IPOD HOOKUP (XM/SIRIUS READY)
* BUILT IN ANTENNA
* 4 units of 6.5″ MARINE STEREO SPEAKERS
* Tinted Windshield
About Bagger Bags: Bagger Bags specializes in custom Harley Davidson accessories and replacement parts. We offer Harley aftermarket parts that are not only unique but of great quality.All of our HD parts are made by hand with extreme detail, we only use real fiberglass sheets and 100% grade A carbon fiber materials to make our Harley Davidson products. All of our HD custom products are handmade and hand laid with a minimum of 3 layers of fiberglass, so that you know you are getting a thick quality product that is easy to repair in case of a mishap. Abs is not as sturdy as fiberglass and ABS products unfortunately do not give you the ability to do repairs in case of a hard shock or accident in most cases, your product will be more prone to breaking in several pieces rendering it impossible to repair whereas fiberglass does.