Headlight Fairing for the Honda VTX C / R / S 1800 & 1300 Bagger Fairing – Fiberglass – 6.5″ Holes – Stereo Radio & Quad 6.5″ speakers included
This is a 100% fiberglass unit made here in the USA. This is not a cheap Chinese imitation unit, these are the thick, heavy duty units made by us and that will survive through the worst of the weathers ( now i would not recommend putting it through a tornado or hurricane) and thousands of miles later on your Harley. Get the good stuff here, made by Americans for Americans, we are riders who love our Harleys, we know the best and only want the best, so should you.
* Keep those ears humming and scare off those bad drivers with some good loud tunes while you are riding – great for people who can’t see you but can now hear you = White head repellant.
* Great wind deflection, keep the bugs on the fairing not on your face, better than most consumer bug sprays.
* Unit is black primer coated – can be installed as is or painted. looks great either way, give your bike that extra custom look that others can’t afford.
* Manufactured with hand laid fiberglass by real fiberglass workers, I promise these guys take pride in their work not like some sweat shop workers. Stronger than that low cost Chinese plastic stuff.
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:
* FAIRING WITH QUAD 6.5″ HOLES – WITH SPEAKERS AND RADIO INCLUDED.
* 6 O-RINGES
* NUTS AND BOLTS TO PUT THE FAIRING TOGETHER.
* RADIO/CD PLAYER WITH IPOD HOOKUP (XM/SIRIUS READY)
* BUILT IN ANTENNA
* QUAD 6.5″ MARINE WATERPROOF SPEAKERS
Clamps to fork tubes between the triple trees; will not work with Spec 2 or 3-type chrome fork tube covers
NOTE: PLEASE SEE A PROFESSIONAL FOR INSTALLATION
The 1800 fairing can fit on the Honda VTX 1300
Honda VTX 1300 R & S models:
The R & S model fork tubes between the triple trees are covered with sheet metal shrouds that have to be removed for the fairing installation. This entails you to remove the top tree to slide the shrouds off the tubes, which should be done according to your shop manual. After you have removed the shrouds, the fairing can be installed on the bare fork tubes with the use of PVC pipe spacers. The spacers are needed because the inverted forks on the 1800 model (which the fairing is a custom fit to) are a larger diameter than the 1300 model. Without the spacers the mounting clamps would crush the fiberglass fairing.
Honda VTX 1300 C model:
The C model fork tubes needs only the spacers to physically mate up the fairing, but there is a interference problem with the turn signals. They have to be removed from the fork tubes to allow the fairing to be mounted. If relocated below the lower tree they may interfere with the front suspension travel, so we don’t recommend that. Custom turn signals are suggested
*** BIKE MUST BE EQUIPED WITH HARDWARE TO ACCEPT NORMAL WINDSHIELD IN ORDER TO ACCEPT THIS FAIRING. WE ONLY PROVIDE THE HARDWARES TO ATTACH THIS FAIRING TO YOUR ORGINAL HARDWARE.
About Bagger Bags: Bagger Bags specializes in custom Harley Davidson accessories and replacement parts. We offer Harley aftermarket parts that are not only unique but of great quality.All of our HD parts are made by hand with extreme detail, we only use real fiberglass sheets and 100% grade A carbon fiber materials to make our Harley Davidson products. All of our HD custom products are handmade and hand laid with a minimum of 3 layers of fiberglass, so that you know you are getting a thick quality product that is easy to repair in case of a mishap. Abs is not as sturdy as fiberglass and ABS products unfortunately do not give you the ability to do repairs in case of a hard shock or accident in most cases, your product will be more prone to breaking in several pieces rendering it impossible to repair whereas fiberglass does.
There are no reviews yet.